We appreciate you.
The generous donations of time and talent from our dedicated volunteers are instrumental in helping WAAA continue its work. It is only with your unwavering support that we are able to help children and adults with ASD to thrive and succeed in life.
We offer a variety of opportunities where you can contribute your time and talents.
Work with WAAA staff:
- Resource Development. Find a way that is right for you:
- Board of Directors – Lead, advise, and support the activities of WAAA
- Ambassador – Amplify WAAA’s vision, spearhead community outreach efforts, empower others to take action
- Director of Marketing and Publicity
- Partnership Relations Manager
- Social Media Intern
- Peer-to-Peer Crowdfunding Page
- Corporate Matching Gift
For more information about any of these opportunities, please email our Membership Engagement Coordinator, Andrea Elderkin, [email protected].